Since the beginning of March, you can attend all Trivadis training courses live in the virtual classroom from your home office, either on your own or in a team. The options are the same as for on-site training:
- Communication with trainers and participants via audio, video and chat
- You can see the coach, the presentation and the demos.
- You can access the labs of the course via hyperlink.
- During the exercises our trainers can support you on your PC just like in the normal training room.
If Training, then from Trivadis.
- we are successful in Training since 1994
- with a considerable list of well-known and content customers like Lufthansa, BMW Group, Raiffeisen a.m.m.
- our trainers are Consultants with a lot of practical field experience, knowledge-transfer guaranteed
- beside standard courses we have self-developed and tailor-made trainings
- our training materials are also digitally available
- trainings can be visited in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Denmark in more than 14 locations (or on-site)
- we offer individual Consulting, Coaching and Workshops
Discover our current training courses and register today for the course of your choice!
What clients say about us
“A good atmosphere, professional training with an experienced trainer who trained us with heart and mind – what more do you need? The bad thing – surprisingly was the weather. I think that says it all.”
18.08.2017, Johann S., Peek&Cloppenburg KG, Hamburg
“The perfectly customised training delivered by Trivadis has enabled 35 developers to master the shift from Oracle databases to MS SQLServers. Also, the proficient course instructor tailored the training sessions to the participants’ needs.”
Holger Höpfl, SwissLife
University Hospital Zurich
“The training exceeded all our expectations, and the set objectives were fully achieved – all this within a very pleasant and extremely friendly atmosphere of cooperation. Trivadis AG remains our first choice!”
Dr. natw. ETH (PhD graduate from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich) R. Naef, Head of the Division “Applications & Services“, University Hospital Zurich