Dear training participants,
The following information will provide you some information for your training during the Covid-19 pandemic. We will do our best to protect your and the trainers' health during the training.
All trainings will take place online until 31.12.2021 only. We have decided to postpone this date because forecasts indicate an increased risk in autumn.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in person in our training rooms as soon as possible. As soon as the situation allows, we will offer trainings in our training rooms again.
We will offer trainings at our clients' locations from 01.09.2021. The prerequisite for this is compliance with the valid Corona regulations in this region for live training.
- Trivadis still recommends online participation in our trainings to minimize the risk.
- We are constantly monitoring the development of incidence rates in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- If the situation deteriorates, we reserve the right to switch back to online training at any time. This way we avoid unnecessary risks.
- The distance regulations, regulations for mouth-nose protection and maximum number of participants on-site are based on the regulations of the health authorities. The currently valid regulations are linked here for Germany and here for Switzerland.
If Training, then from Trivadis.
- we are successful in Training since 1994
- with a considerable list of well-known and content customers like Lufthansa, BMW Group, Raiffeisen a.m.m.
- our trainers are Consultants with a lot of practical field experience, knowledge-transfer guaranteed
- beside standard courses we have self-developed and tailor-made trainings
- our training materials are also digitally available
- trainings can be visited in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Denmark in more than 14 locations (or on-site)
- we offer individual Consulting, Coaching and Workshops
Discover our current training courses and register today for the course of your choice!
What clients say about us
“A good atmosphere, professional training with an experienced trainer who trained us with heart and mind – what more do you need? The bad thing – surprisingly was the weather. I think that says it all.”
18.08.2017, Johann S., Peek&Cloppenburg KG, Hamburg
“The perfectly customised training delivered by Trivadis has enabled 35 developers to master the shift from Oracle databases to MS SQLServers. Also, the proficient course instructor tailored the training sessions to the participants’ needs.”
Holger Höpfl, SwissLife
University Hospital Zurich
“The training exceeded all our expectations, and the set objectives were fully achieved – all this within a very pleasant and extremely friendly atmosphere of cooperation. Trivadis AG remains our first choice!”
Dr. natw. ETH (PhD graduate from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich) R. Naef, Head of the Division “Applications & Services“, University Hospital Zurich