Updating Your Skills to SQL Server 2016
This course is suitable for database professionals who have experience with SQL Server 2014 and want to update their skills to SQL Server 2016.
Database administrators for SQL Server 2014 who want to update their knowledge to SQL Server 2016.
Introduction to SQL Server 2016
- Overview of SQL Server 2016
- SQL Server 2016 Editions and Components
- Installing SQL Server 2016
- SQL Server Management Studio Enhancements
New Performance Features for SQL Server
- Columnstore Indexes for Operational Analytics
- In-memory OLTP Enhancements
- The Query Data Store
- Native JSON
- Temporal Tables
New Security Features for SQL Server
- Using Always Encrypted
- Row-level Security
- Dynamic Data Masking
New Availability and Scalability Features for SQL Server
- Enhanced AlwaysOn Availability Groups
- What’s New in Database Caching?
- Using Windows Server 2016
New Reporting and BI Features for SQL Server
- Reporting Services Enhancements
- PowerBI Enhancements
New Data Access Features for SQL Server
- Enhancements to Integration Services
New Features and Extended Functions in SQL Server OLAP
- New and Enhanced Features in SQL Server OLAP
- What’s New in SQL Server Analysis Services
New Features for SQL Server in the Cloud
- What’s New in SQL Server Azure Database Stretch Database
- Enhanced Backups to Azure
- Introduction to SQL Server 2016 Hybrid Cloud
- Experience in administering databases, data warehouses and BI solutions with SQL Server 2014.
- Experience in working with Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Experience in working with Microsoft Excel and SharePoint Server 2013.
Follow-up Courses and Workshops
Our Quality Promise
Request an inhouse training
Guarantee of quality
Following completion by the participants, every single training course is assessed at the levels
- suitability of the training room,
- suitability of the workplace,
- functionality of the technical equipment, and
- satisfaction throughout the entire course / seminar,
and recorded in our "TRIVALUATION" feedback system for quality assurance purposes. This enables us to consistently ensure the high quality and satisfaction of our valued customers. We really appreciate the overall rating of 9.3 from 10 points awarded by our many enthusiastic customers.
Trivadis guarantees the success of your training. Having completed the course / seminar, do you have any questions about the practical aspects? Would you like to repeat any of the exercises in the lab environment?
Our success guarantee allows you to repeat individual days, or even the entire training course, free of charge for up to 6 months after attending a training course. You bring with you the course materials from the previous training course.