SQL Server on Linux
This two-day instructor led training course is aimed at database professionals looking to implement SQL Server on Linux
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe key capabilities and components of SQL Server on Linux
- Describe how to deploy SQL Server on Linux
- Describe how to install the additional optional components to SQL Server
- Describe how to configure SQL Server on Linux
- Describe how to connect and manage SQL server images on Linux
- Describe how to migrate databases from other database systems to SQL Server on Linux and provide disaster recovery
- Describe the high availability features of SQL Server on Linux
The primary audience for this course is existing database professionals with experience of database systems running on Linux.
The secondary audience is Linux professionals who are interested in adding database capabilities.
- Familiarity with the SUSE, Red Hat, or Ubuntu operating system and networking.
- Familiarity with the SQL language.
Our Quality Promise
Request an inhouse training
Guarantee of quality
Following completion by the participants, every single training course is assessed at the levels
- suitability of the training room,
- suitability of the workplace,
- functionality of the technical equipment, and
- satisfaction throughout the entire course / seminar,
and recorded in our "TRIVALUATION" feedback system for quality assurance purposes. This enables us to consistently ensure the high quality and satisfaction of our valued customers. We really appreciate the overall rating of 9.3 from 10 points awarded by our many enthusiastic customers.
Trivadis guarantees the success of your training. Having completed the course / seminar, do you have any questions about the practical aspects? Would you like to repeat any of the exercises in the lab environment?
Our success guarantee allows you to repeat individual days, or even the entire training course, free of charge for up to 6 months after attending a training course. You bring with you the course materials from the previous training course.