Why should software developers with “more” responsibility in terms of planning and feasibility be more productive, more motivated and happier than with the classic concentration of responsibility on a project manager? Why should it be supposedly possible to create software using Scrum within time & budget that the customer wants to implement just as much? You have heard these or similar statements about Scrum and are toying with the idea of introducing Scrum with your operation. Do you want to know a concise overview of everything Scrum has to offer for your software development process? This seminar will provide an insight into the world of Scrum, from burn down charts to velocity. Find out how hidden (suppressed) resources from development teams can be activated as a result of organizational change (from push to the pull principle). Become familiar with the Scrum roles of Product Owner, Team and Scrum Master as well as the crucial Scrum artifacts product and sprint backlog. Find out how the development process can be efficiently monitored and controlled using the “macro” meetings (Estimation and Sprint Planning, Review and Retrospective Meeting) and “micro” meetings (Daily Scrum Meeting). You will receive a practical introduction to using Scrum in the software development process using clear examples.
- Discover the benefits of Scrum and assess the advantages and disadvantages in relation to your software development process.
- Gain a great deal of practical knowledge in a very concise training course.
People with existing project experience who want to get an overview of Scrum.
Where does Scrum come from?
- Manifesto for Agile Software Development
- The SECI model
- What are the effects of the “pull principle”?
- How important is “time boxing” for Scrum?
- What does “done” mean in the context of Scrum?
- Why are no changes permitted within a Sprint?
- How long should a Sprint (iteration) be?
- What is the objective of a Sprint?
Scrum roles and their responsibilities and tasks
- The Visionary - Product Owner
- The Doer - Team
- The Shepherd - Scrum Master
- The daily level report - Daily Scrum Meeting
- Software components estimation - Estimation Meeting
- Strategic and tactical planning - Planning Meeting
- What the team has achieved - Review Meeting
- What we can improve - Retrospective Meeting
- The aspects of the product backlog
- How do I write a user story?
- Task control via sprint backlog
- Progress monitoring via burn down charts
- What is an impediment backlog?
- Efficient estimation methods for a team
- Is Scrum scalable? How does Scrum work with more than 10 participants?
- What pitfalls should be considered?
- What are the responsibilities of the people involved with Scrum?
Follow-up Courses and Workshops
Our Quality Promise
Contact to our service center
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+41 (0) 584 595795
+43 (01) 33 2353160
+41 (0) 584 595454
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+49 (0) 711 90363245
Early booking pays off
Book your training at least 3 or 6 months before the start of the course and take advantage of the flexible pricing.
|> 6 months||> 3 months||0–3 months|
|670,00 EUR||750,00 EUR||830,00 EUR|
|Virtual Classroom||04.05.2021||DE||750,00 €|
|Mannheim / DE||13.07.2021||DE||750,00 €|
|Virtual Classroom||13.07.2021||DE||750,00 €|
|Mannheim / DE||26.10.2021||DE||670,00 €|
|Virtual Classroom||26.10.2021||DE||670,00 €|
|In-house training courses on request!||inquiry|
- Guaranteed to take place
- The course will definitely take place if you make a booking
- There are no free places left on this course. If you still book it, we will place you on the waiting list.
This course is held in another country. Due to the different tax conditions, you will have to book it in a separate booking process. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Request an inhouse training
Guarantee of quality
Following completion by the participants, every single training course is assessed at the levels
- suitability of the training room,
- suitability of the workplace,
- functionality of the technical equipment, and
- satisfaction throughout the entire course / seminar,
and recorded in our "TRIVALUATION" feedback system for quality assurance purposes. This enables us to consistently ensure the high quality and satisfaction of our valued customers. We really appreciate the overall rating of 9.3 from 10 points awarded by our many enthusiastic customers.
Trivadis guarantees the success of your training. Having completed the course / seminar, do you have any questions about the practical aspects? Would you like to repeat any of the exercises in the lab environment?
Our success guarantee allows you to repeat individual days, or even the entire training course, free of charge for up to 6 months after attending a training course. You bring with you the course materials from the previous training course.