PL/SQL Secure Programming
Our PL/SQL Secure Programming workshop teaches you the basic principles of secure software development. This workshop begins with an extensive general introduction to the theme of secure programming, This elemental part demonstrates the necessity for secure software development, and describes programming language-neutral threats to individually developed software. The second part in the afternoon is dedicated to potential security problems when developing software in PL/SQL. The themes addressed here focus on the five most dangerous problems, namely input and output validation, authentication and access control, privacy, information disclosure, and least privilege.
After attending the Oracle Secure Programming workshop, you will know
- the prevailing threats with self-developed software,
- the possible implications of inadequately or non-secured software,
- which security-related themes to look out for when developing software.
- Oracle PL/SQL developers
- Oracle database administrators
- Possible Consequences of Insecure Software
- Security Requirements of Different Applications
- Requirements for the Development of Secure Software
- Requirements for the Development Process
- Validation of Input and Output Data
- Authentication and Access Control
- Data Privacy
- Information Disclosure
- Least Privilege
Recommended Courses & Workshops
Our Quality Promise
Request an inhouse training
Guarantee of quality
Following completion by the participants, every single training course is assessed at the levels
- suitability of the training room,
- suitability of the workplace,
- functionality of the technical equipment, and
- satisfaction throughout the entire course / seminar,
and recorded in our "TRIVALUATION" feedback system for quality assurance purposes. This enables us to consistently ensure the high quality and satisfaction of our valued customers. We really appreciate the overall rating of 9.3 from 10 points awarded by our many enthusiastic customers.
Trivadis guarantees the success of your training. Having completed the course / seminar, do you have any questions about the practical aspects? Would you like to repeat any of the exercises in the lab environment?
Our success guarantee allows you to repeat individual days, or even the entire training course, free of charge for up to 6 months after attending a training course. You bring with you the course materials from the previous training course.