Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
This course provides the knowledge and skills to design and implement DevOps processes and practices. Students will learn how to plan for DevOps, use source control, scale Git for an enterprise, consolidate artifacts, design a dependency management strategy, manage secrets, implement continuous integration, implement a container build strategy, design a release strategy, set up a release management workflow, implement a deployment pattern, and optimize feedback mechanisms
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Plan for the transformation with shared goals and timelines
- Select a project and identify project metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Create a team and agile organizational structure
- Design a tool integration strategy
- Design a license management strategy (e.g. Azure DevOps and GitHub users)
- Design a strategy for end-to-end traceability from work items to working software
- Design an authentication and access strategy
- Design a strategy for integrating on-premises and cloud resources
- Describe the benefits of using Source Control
- Describe Azure Repos and GitHub
- Migrate from TFVC to Git
- Manage code quality including technical debt SonarCloud, and other tooling solutions
- Build organizational knowledge on code quality
- Explain how to structure Git repos
- Describe Git branching workflows
- Leverage pull requests for collaboration and code reviews
- Leverage Git hooks for automation
- Use Git to foster inner source across the organization
- Explain the role of Azure Pipelines and its components\
- Configure Agents for use in Azure Pipelines
- Explain why continuous integration matters
- Implement continuous integration using Azure Pipelines
- Define Site Reliability Engineering
- Design processes to measure end-user satisfaction and analyze user feedback
- Design processes to automate application analytics
- Manage alerts and reduce meaningless and non-actionable alerts
- Carry out blameless retrospectives and create a just culture
- Define an infrastructure and configuration strategy and appropriate toolset for a release pipeline and application infrastructure
- Implement compliance and security in your application infrastructure
- Describe the potential challenges with integrating open-source software
- Inspect open-source software packages for security and license compliance
- Manage organizational security and compliance policies
- Integrate license and vulnerability scans into build and deployment pipelines
- Configure build pipelines to access package security and license ratings
Students in this course are interested in designing and implementing DevOps processes or in passing the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification exam.
Module 1: Planning for DevOps
Module 2: Getting Started with Source Control
Module 3: Managing Technical Debt
Module 4: Working with Git for Enterprise DevOps
Module 5: Configuring Azure Pipelines
Module 6: Implementing Continuous Integration using Azure Pipelines
Module 7: Managing Application Configuration and Secrets
Module 8: Implementing Continuous Integration with GitHub Actions
Module 9: Designing and Implementing a Dependency Management Strategy
Module 10: Designing a Release Strategy
Module 11: Implementing Continuous Deployment using Azure Pipelines
Module 12: Implementing an Appropriate Deployment Pattern
Module 13: Managing Infrastructure and Configuration using Azure Tools
Module 14: Third Party Infrastructure as Code Tools Available with Azure
Module 15: Managing Containers using Docker
Module 16: Creating and Managing Kubernetes Service Infrastructure
Module 17: Implementing Feedback for Development Teams
Module 18: Implementing System Feedback Mechanisms
Module 19: Implementing Security in DevOps Projects
Module 20: Validating Code Bases for Compliance
4-7 days modular according to your requirements!
This training is available as an individual training for your company. So you have the possibility to choose the modules you need and to decide on the duration that fits your requirements.
Successful learners will have prior knowledge and understanding of:
- Cloud computing concepts, including an understanding of PaaS, SaaS, and IaaS implementations.
- Both Azure administration and Azure development with proven expertise in at least one of these areas.
- Version control, Agile software development, and core software development principles. It would be helpful to have experience in an organization that delivers software.
Recommended Courses & Workshops
Our Quality Promise
Contact to our service center
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+41 (0) 584 595795
+43 (01) 33 2353160
+41 (0) 584 595454
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+49 (0) 711 90363245
Early booking pays off
Book your training at least 3 or 6 months before the start of the course and take advantage of the flexible pricing.
|> 6 months||> 3 months||0–3 months|
|2 320,00 EUR||2 610,00 EUR||2 900,00 EUR|
20.06. - 24.06.2022
|DE||2 610,00 €|
19.09. - 23.09.2022
|DE||2 320,00 €|
21.11. - 25.11.2022
|DE||2 320,00 €|
|In-house training courses on request!||inquiry|
- Guaranteed to take place
- The course will definitely take place if you make a booking
- There are no free places left on this course. If you still book it, we will place you on the waiting list.
- The course price is shown in the currency EUR. For orders from Switzerland, we convert the price into CHF and take into account the appropriate VAT rate. We are also happy to assist you with your order by telephone: CH +41 58 459 57 95 or DE +49 711 903 632 45.
Guarantee of quality
Following completion by the participants, every single training course is assessed at the levels
- suitability of the training room,
- suitability of the workplace,
- functionality of the technical equipment, and
- satisfaction throughout the entire course / seminar,
and recorded in our "TRIVALUATION" feedback system for quality assurance purposes. This enables us to consistently ensure the high quality and satisfaction of our valued customers. We really appreciate the overall rating of 9.3 from 10 points awarded by our many enthusiastic customers.
Trivadis guarantees the success of your training. Having completed the course / seminar, do you have any questions about the practical aspects? Would you like to repeat any of the exercises in the lab environment?
Our success guarantee allows you to repeat individual days, or even the entire training course, free of charge for up to 6 months after attending a training course. You bring with you the course materials from the previous training course.