Microsoft Azure Architect
This course teaches Solutions Architects how to translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions. Lessons include virtualization, automation, networking, storage, identity, security, data platform, and application infrastructure. This course outlines how decisions in each theses area affects an overall solution.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Secure identities with Azure Active Directory and users and groups.
- Implement identity solutions spanning on-premises and cloud-based capabilities
- Apply monitoring solutions for collecting, combining, and analyzing data from different sources.
- Manage subscriptions, accounts, Azure policies, and Role-Based Access Control.
- Administer Azure using the Resource Manager, Azure portal, Cloud Shell, and CLI.
- Configure intersite connectivity solutions like VNet Peering, and virtual network gateways.
- Administer Azure App Service, Azure Container Instances, and Kubernetes.
This course is for IT Professionals with expertise in designing and implementing solutions running on Microsoft Azure. You should have broad knowledge of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platform, budgeting, and governance. Azure Solution Architects use the Azure Portal and as they become more adept they use the Command Line Interface. You must have expert-level skills in Azure administration and have experience with Azure development processes and DevOps processes.
Module 1: Implement Virtual NetworkingIn this module, you will learn about basic virtual networking concepts like virtual networks and subnetting, IP addressing, network security groups, Azure Firewall, and Azure DNS.
- Virtual Network Peering
- Implement VNet Peering
Module 2: Implement VMs for Windows and LinuxIn this module, you will learn about Azure virtual machines including planning, creating, availability and extensions. This module includes:
- Select Virtual Machine Size
- Configure High Availability
- Implement Azure Dedicated Hosts
- Deploy and Configure Scale Sets
- Configure Azure Disk Encryption
Module 3: Automate Deployment and Configuration of ResourcesIn this module, you will learn about the tools an Azure Administrator uses to manage their infrastructure. This includes the Azure Portal, Cloud Shell, Azure PowerShell, CLI, and Resource Manager Templates. This module includes:
- Azure Resource Manager Templates
- Save a Template for a VM
- Evaluate Location of New Resources
- Configure a Virtual Hard Disk Template
- Deploy from a Template
- Create and Execute an Automation Runbook
Module 4: Implement Load Balancing and Network SecurityIn this module, you will learn about network traffic strategies including network routing and service endpoints, Azure Load Balancer, Azure Application Gateway, and Traffic Manager.
- Implement Azure Load Balancer
- Implement an Application Gateway
- Understand Web Application Firewall
- Implement Azure Firewall
- Implement Azure Front Door
- Implementing Azure Traffice Manager
- Implement Network Security Groups and Application Security Grou
- Implement Azure Bastion
Module 5: Implement Storage AccountsIn this module, you will learn about basic storage features including storage accounts, blob storage, Azure files and File Sync, storage security, and storage tools.
- Storage Accounts
- Blob Storage
- Storage Security
- Managing Storage
- Accessing Blobs and Queues using AAD
- Configure Azure Storage Firewalls and Virtual Networks
Module 6: Implement Azure Active DirectoryIn this module, you will learn how to secure identities with Azure Active Directory, and implement users and groups.
- Overview of Azure Active Directory
- Users and Groups
- Domains and Custom Domains
- Azure AD Identity Protection
- Implement Conditional Access
- Configure Fraud Alerts for MFA
- Implement Bypass Options
- Configure Trusted IPs
- Configure Guest Users in Azure AD
- Manage Multiple Directories
Module 7: Implement and Manage Azure GovernanceIn this module, you will learn about managing your subscriptions and accounts, implementing Azure policies, and using Role-Based Access Control.
- Create Management Groups, Subscriptions, and Resource Groups
- Overview of Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) Roles
- Azure AD Access Reviews
- Implement and Configure an Azure Policy
- Azure Blueprints
Module 8: Implement and Manage Hybrid IdentitiesIn this module, you will learn how to install and configure Azure AD Connect and implement Azure AD Connect Health.
- Install and Configure Azure AD Connect
- Configure Password Sync and Password Writeback
- Configure Azure AD Connect Health
Module 9: Manage Workloads in AzureIn this module, you will learn how to migrate workloads using Azure Migrate, perform VMware agent-based and agent-less migrations, and perform Azure Backup and Azure Site Recovery.
- Migrate Workloads using Azure Migrate
- VMware - Agentless Migration
- VMware - Agent-Based Migration
- Implement Azure Backup
- Azure to Azure Site Recovery
- Implement Azure Update Management
Module 10: Implement Cloud Infrastructure MonitoringIn this module, you will learn about Azure Monitor, Azure Workbooks, Azure Alerts, Network Watcher, Azure Service Health, Azure Application Insights.
- Azure Infrastructure Security Monitoring
- Azure Monitor
- Azure Workbooks
- Azure Alerts
- Log Analytics
- Network Watcher
- Azure Service Health
- Monitor Azure Costs
- Azure Application Insights
- Unified Monitoring in Azure
Module 11: Manage Security for ApplicationsIn this module, you will learn about Azure Key Vault and implementing authentication using Azure Managed Identities.
- Azure Key Vault
- Azure Managed Identity
Module 12: Implement an Application InfrastructureIn this module, you will learn how to create an App Service web App for Containers, create and configure an App Service Plan, and create and manage Deployment Slots.
- Create and Configure Azure App Service
- Create an App Service Web App for Containers
- Create and Configure an App Service Plan
- Configure Networking for an App Service
- Create and Manage Deployment Slots
- Implement Logic Apps
- Implement Azure Functions
Module 13: Implement Container-Based ApplicationsIn this module, you will learn how to run Azure Container instances and how to deploy Kubernetes with AKS.
- Azure Container Instances
- Configure Azure Kubernetes Service
Module 14: Implement NoSQL DatabasesIn this module, you will learn about Azure Table Storage and recommend options for CosmsoDB APIs.
- Configure Storage Account Tables
- Select Appropriate CosmosDB APIs
Module 15: Implement Azure SQL DatabasesIn this module, you will create an Azure SQL Database single database, create an Azure SQL Database Managed Instance, and review high-availability and Azure SQL database.
- Configure Azure SQL Database Settings
- Implement Azure SQL Database Managed Instances
- High-Availability and Azure SQL Database
Here you can register for the exam test.
Recommended Courses & Workshops
Our Quality Promise
Contact to our service center
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+41 (0) 584 595795
+43 (01) 33 2353160
+41 (0) 584 595454
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+49 (0) 711 90363245
Early booking pays off
Book your training at least 3 or 6 months before the start of the course and take advantage of the flexible pricing.
|> 6 months||> 3 months||0–3 months|
|2 280,00 EUR|
|2 570,00 EUR|
|2 850,00 EUR |
14.06. - 18.06.2021
|DE||2 850,00 €|
30.08. - 03.09.2021
|DE||2 570,00 €|
|Bern / CH||
20.09. - 24.09.2021
|Hybrid Training / München / DE||
15.11. - 19.11.2021
|DE||2 280,00 €|
|In-house training courses on request!||inquiry|
- Guaranteed to take place
- The course will definitely take place if you make a booking
- There are no free places left on this course. If you still book it, we will place you on the waiting list.
This course is held in another country. Due to the different tax conditions, you will have to book it in a separate booking process. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Request an inhouse training
Guarantee of quality
Following completion by the participants, every single training course is assessed at the levels
- suitability of the training room,
- suitability of the workplace,
- functionality of the technical equipment, and
- satisfaction throughout the entire course / seminar,
and recorded in our "TRIVALUATION" feedback system for quality assurance purposes. This enables us to consistently ensure the high quality and satisfaction of our valued customers. We really appreciate the overall rating of 9.3 from 10 points awarded by our many enthusiastic customers.
Trivadis guarantees the success of your training. Having completed the course / seminar, do you have any questions about the practical aspects? Would you like to repeat any of the exercises in the lab environment?
Our success guarantee allows you to repeat individual days, or even the entire training course, free of charge for up to 6 months after attending a training course. You bring with you the course materials from the previous training course.