This course is designed for candidates looking to demonstrate foundational-level knowledge of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) concepts, and related Microsoft Azure services. You will learn how to use Azure services to create machine learning, computer vision, natural language processing, and conversational AI solutions through hands-on activities. The course is intended for candidates with both technical and non-technical backgrounds. Data science and software engineering experience are not required; however, some general programming knowledge or experience would be beneficial.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe Artificial Intelligence workloads and considerations
- Describe fundamental principles of machine learning on Azure
- Describe features of computer vision workloads on Azure
- Describe features of Natural Language Processing (NLP) workloads on Azure
- Describe features of conversational AI workloads on Azure
The Azure AI Fundamentals course is designed for anyone interested in learning about the types of solution artificial intelligence (AI) makes possible, and the services on Microsoft Azure that you can use to create them.
Module 1: Introduction to AI
In this module, you'll learn about common uses of artificial intelligence (AI), and the different types of workload associated with AI. You'll then explore considerations and principles for responsible AI development.
- Artificial Intelligence in Azure
- Responsible AI
Module 2: Machine Learning
Machine learning is the foundation for modern AI solutions. In this module, you'll learn about some fundamental machine learning concepts, and how to use the Azure Machine Learning service to create and publish machine learning models.
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Azure Machine Learning
Module 3: Computer Vision
Computer vision is a the area of AI that deals with understanding the world visually, through images, video files, and cameras. In this module you'll explore multiple computer vision techniques and services.
- Computer Vision Concepts
- Computer Vision in Azure
Module 4: Natural Language Processing
This module describes scenarios for AI solutions that can process written and spoken language. You'll learn about Azure services that can be used to build solutions that analyze text, recognize and synthesize speech, translate between languages, and interpret commands.
Module 5: Conversational AI
Conversational AI enables users to engage in a dialog with an AI agent, or *bot*, through communication channels such as email, webchat interfaces, social media, and others. This module describes some basic principles for working with bots and gives you an opportunity to create a bot that can respond intelligently to user questions.
- Conversational AI Concepts
- Conversational AI in Azure
You don’t need to have any experience of using Microsoft Azure before taking this course, but a basic level of familiarity with computer technology and the Internet is assumed. Some of the concepts covered in the course require a basic understanding of mathematics, such as the ability to interpret charts. The course includes hands-on activities that involve working with data and running code, so a knowledge of fundamental programming principles will be helpful.
Recommended Courses & Workshops
Contact to our service center
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+41 (0) 584 595795
+43 (01) 33 2353160
+41 (0) 584 595454
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+49 (0) 711 90363245
Early booking pays off
Book your training at least 3 or 6 months before the start of the course and take advantage of the flexible pricing.
> 6 months
> 3 months
|Virtual Classroom||11.11.2022||de||€ 570,00|
|In-house training courses on request||Inquiry|
- Guaranteed to take place
- The course will definitely take place if you make a booking
- There are no free places left on this course. If you still book it, we will place you on the waiting list.
- The course price is shown in the currency EUR. For orders from Switzerland, we convert the price into CHF and take into account the appropriate VAT rate. We are also happy to assist you with your order by telephone: CH +41 58 459 57 95 or DE +49 711 903 632 45.