This course teaches IT Professionals how to secure identities, manage their Azure subscriptions, administer the infrastructure, configure virtual networking, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement storage solutions, create and scale virtual machines, implement web apps and containers, back up and share data, and monitor your solution.
This course is for Azure Administrators. The Azure Administrator implements, manages, and monitors identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. The Azure Administrator will provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
Module 1: Identity
In this module, you will learn how to secure identities with Azure Active Directory, and implement users and groups.
- Azure Active Directory
- Users and Groups
Module 2: Governance and Compliance
In this module, you will learn about managing your subscriptions and accounts, implementing Azure policies, and using Role-Based Access Control. Lessons
- Subscriptions and Accounts
- Azure Policy
- Role-based Access Control (RBAC)
Module 3: Azure Administration
In this module, you will learn about the tools an Azure Administrator uses to manage their infrastructure. This includes the Azure Portal, Cloud Shell, Azure PowerShell, CLI, and Resource Manager Templates. This module includes: Lessons
- Azure Resource Manager
- Azure Portal and Cloud Shell
- Azure PowerShell and CLI
- ARM Templates
Module 4: Virtual Networking
In this module, you will learn about basic virtual networking concepts like virtual networks and subnetting, IP addressing, network security groups, Azure Firewall, and Azure DNS. Lessons
- Virtual Networks
- IP Addressing
- Network Security groups
- Azure Firewall
- Azure DNS
Module 5: Intersite Connectivity
In this module, you will learn about intersite connectivity features including VNet Peering, Virtual Network Gateways, and Site-to-Site Connections. Lessons
- VNet Peering
- VPN Gateway Connections
- ExpressRoute and Virtual WAN
Module 6: Network Traffic Management
In this module, you will learn about network traffic strategies including network routing and service endpoints, Azure Load Balancer, Azure Application Gateway, and Traffic Manager. Lessons
- Network Routing and Endpoints
- Azure Load Balancer
- Azure Application Gateway
- Traffic Manager
Module 7: Azure Storage
In this module, you will learn about basic storage features including storage accounts, blob storage, Azure files and File Sync, storage security, and storage tools. Lessons
- Storage Accounts
- Blob Storage
- Storage Security
- Azure Files and File Sync
- Managing Storage
Module 8: Azure Virtual Machines
In this module, you will learn about Azure virtual machines including planning, creating, availability and extensions. Lessons
- Virtual Machine Planning
- Creating Virtual Machines
- Virtual Machine Availability
- Virtual Machine Extensions
Module 9: Serverless Computing
In this module, you will learn administer serverless computing features like Azure App Service, Azure Container Instances, and Kubernetes. Lessons
- Azure App Service Plans
- Azure App Service
- Container Services
- Azure Kubernetes Service
Module 10: Data Protection
In this module, you will learn about backing up files and folders, and virtual machine backups. Lessons
- File and Folder Backups
- Virtual Machine Backups
Module 11: Monitoring
In this module, you will learn about monitoring your Azure infrastructure including Azure Monitor, alerting, and log analytics. Lessons
- Azure Monitor
- Azure Alerts
- Log Analytics
- Network Watcher
Here you can register for the certification test.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Successful Azure Administrators start this role with experience on operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
Recommended Courses & Workshops
Contact to our service center
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+41 (0) 584 595795
+43 (01) 33 2353160
+41 (0) 584 595454
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+49 (0) 711 90363245
Early booking pays off
Book your training at least 3 or 6 months before the start of the course and take advantage of the flexible pricing.
> 6 months
> 3 months
|Virtual Classroom||06.02 - 09.02.2023||de||€ 2.280,00|
|Virtual Classroom||08.05 - 11.05.2023||de||€ 2.060,00|
|Virtual Classroom||04.09 - 07.09.2023||de||€ 1.830,00|
|Virtual Classroom||13.11 - 16.11.2023||de||€ 1.830,00|
|In-house training courses on request||Inquiry|
- Guaranteed to take place
- The course will definitely take place if you make a booking
- There are no free places left on this course. If you still book it, we will place you on the waiting list.
- The course price is shown in the currency EUR. For orders from Switzerland, we convert the price into CHF and take into account the appropriate VAT rate. We are also happy to assist you with your order by telephone: CH +41 58 459 57 95 or DE +49 711 903 632 45.