During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills required for implementing a transformation of your entire large enterprise into Agile methods (“scaling agility to the enterprise level”). The mediation is based on the ideas of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and the underlying principles of lean thinking.
Experience how lean thinking and agile development are supported on a large scale with Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Architecture and Agile Leadership through the ideas and practices of SAFe®. You will also learn about the roles played by eXtreme Programming, Scrum and Kanban. In addition, the difference between project and product development will also be discussed. You will receive practical advice in supporting Agile teams & programs and building a lean portfolio, a continuous delivery pipeline and a DevOps culture, as well as learn how to coordinate “large-scale solutions.”
After completing the course and passing an exam, you will be awarded the certificate entitled “Certified SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA).”
- You will be familiar with the Lean principles and know how a development flow can also be implemented for large organizations.
- After passing the test, you will be a Certified SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA) and receive 1 year’s access to the SAFe Community Platform (included in the price)
- We hold the seminar in German with English original material
This training is for all (management) employees from product development, marketing and specialist areas but also for Scrum masters, Agile coaches, product owners and architects, who want to use SAFe® directly or receive suggestions on how to apply agility in the enterprise environment and on a large scale.
Introduction to SAFe®
- Introduction to the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®)
- Introduction to the principles of lean (software) development and the value stream mapping of the underlying product development flow. Or in other words: You will learn that all work that does not create value is wasted.
- The basics and benefits of applying Agile principles from development to the entire company
- Discussion of the benefits and consequences
SAFe® ScrumXP and Kanban
- Practice-oriented fast-track through our SAFe® seminar for teams focusing on practices prioritizing the technical, business and economic aspects of development as the foundation for scaling at the product and enterprise levels.
Agile Release Train
- Identification, implementation and execution of Agile Release Trains. Agile Release Trains are medium to long-term value streams (programs) in which several Agile teams work together and permanently coordinate the quality and effectiveness of their development work.
Agile Portfolio Management
- Apply Agile practices and ideas to strategic investment planning and financing, product management and governance.
- Agile architecture: emergent design or intentional architecture?
- Why are there two to three explicit roles for architects with SAFe®? – The system architect/engineer, the solution architect/engineer and the enterprise architect
- Enabler Runway, Enabler Epics and Features — or how does the latest technical feature always fall into the prepared technical nest without producing a stockpile of useless technology?
- Other principles of Agile architecture such as “They build it, they test it” or “No monopoly on innovation.”
- Leadership as the basis of Lean
- Management of labor versus leadership of developers
- Decentralized decision making and autonomy
- Continuous innovation and improvement as a strategic business goal
The training duration and times are: 5 half training days, 4 half days online training, 1 half day for self-study.
Vast interest. If you want to take the certification exam, we recommend: 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, management & experience in Scrum.
Follow-up Courses and Workshops
Contact to our service center
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+41 (0) 584 595795
+43 (01) 33 2353160
+41 (0) 584 595454
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+49 (0) 711 90363245
Early booking pays off
Book your training at least 3 or 6 months before the start of the course and take advantage of the flexible pricing.
> 6 months
> 3 months
|Virtual Classroom||13.02 - 17.02.2023||de||€ 1.600,00|
|Virtual Classroom||16.10 - 20.10.2023||de||€ 1.280,00|
|In-house training courses on request||Inquiry|
- Guaranteed to take place
- The course will definitely take place if you make a booking
- There are no free places left on this course. If you still book it, we will place you on the waiting list.
- The course price is shown in the currency EUR. For orders from Switzerland, we convert the price into CHF and take into account the appropriate VAT rate. We are also happy to assist you with your order by telephone: CH +41 58 459 57 95 or DE +49 711 903 632 45.