Today, business intelligence in the Microsoft sector must, above all, offer two things: faster decision-making processes and greater data diversity. Our Microsoft Business Intelligence training courses teach you how to achieve this with Microsoft SQL Server. To conjunction with this, we offer Microsoft training courses with which you can implement efficient departmental reporting processes with the aid of the self-service BI approach.
Trivadis training courses
by manufacturer and brand.
Microsoft training courses: SQL Server Business Intelligence
- Introduction to biGENIUS® - Module C1 (BIGENIUS-C1)
- biGENIUS® Beginner course Microsoft Generator (Dimensional Modeling) with biGENIUS® Engineer certification - Module C2 (BIGENIUS-C2-MS)
- biGENIUS® Beginner course Microsoft Generator (Data Vault Modeling) with biGENIUS® Engineer certification - Module C2 (BIGENIUS-C2-MS-DV)
- biGENIUS® Advanced Hands-On Microsoft Generator (Dimensional Modeling) with biGENIUS® Expert certification - Module C3 (BIGENIUS-C3-MS)
- biGENIUS® Advanced Hands-On Oracle Generator (Dimensional-Relational Modeling) with biGENIUS® Expert certification - Module C3 (BIGENIUS-C3-O)
- biGENIUS® Templates development - Module C4 (BIGENIUS-C4)
- DAX Professional (M-DAX)
- Power BI Professional (M-PBI-PROF)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 – More Power with PowerBI (M-SQL2014-PBI)
- Official Data Vault Certified Data Modeler and Certification course (O-DV)