Do you want to make your development process more agile while retaining the same or better service quality? With Kanban, you can gradually change your entire existing processes without a revolution and while taking into account all participants and current framework conditions. In addition, the delivery time or the implementation period of customer requests (the famous Time to Market) can be shortened and the “development flow” is more flexibly controlled by those responsible.
Unlike other Agile management techniques such as Scrum or eXtreme Programming (XP), Kanban offers a simple evolutionary methodology for a continual improvement process within software development. Through the visualization of the workflow and the limitation of parallel work tasks, bottlenecks and problems become visible to everyone. The resulting changes or improvements can be measured and their effectiveness can be verified. By promoting the pull principle, a cultural change towards a cooperative collaboration—even outside of your “own” areas of responsibility—is also promoted.
In this one-day seminar you will discover the potential of Kanban based on numerous examples. You will gain an overview of the basics and principles of Kanban, as well as recommendations on how to get started.
- Discover the benefits of Kanban and how to apply them to your organization.
- Gain a great deal of practical knowledge in a very concise training course
Interested persons with existing project experience who would like to gain an overview of and insight into Kanban. Process owners who want to get advice on starting out with Kanban. Instigators with an eye for the sharpest tools.
Where does Kanban come from?
- Roots in the automotive industry
- Adaptation for software development
- Manifesto for Agile Software Development
Basics and principles
- What Is Kanban and what is a Kanban system?
- Push vs. pull principle
- Limit work in progress
- Lean software development
- Focus on quality and tools
- Kaizen – culture of continuous improvement
Kanban in use
- Kanban boards - visualizing the workflow
- Defining and adjusting rules
- Limiting the Work In Progress (WIP)
- Showing bottlenecks via control charts (cycle and lead time) or cumulative flow charts
- Meetings with Kanban
- Trust and small steps (evolution vs. revolution)
- Defining input and output interfaces
- Typing work tasks
- Dealing with service level agreements
- Finding a work rhythm for input and output/delivery
Project experience in software development projects
Our Quality Promise
Contact to our service center
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+41 (0) 584 595795
+43 (01) 33 2353160
+41 (0) 584 595454
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+49 (0) 711 90363245
Early booking pays off
Book your training at least 3 or 6 months before the start of the course and take advantage of the flexible pricing.
|> 6 months||> 3 months||0–3 months|
|1'280.00 CHF |
|Zürich / CH||13.02.2020||DE||1'280.00 CHF|
|Mannheim / DE||12.03.2020||DE||830,00 €|
|Mannheim / DE||18.06.2020||DE||660,00 €|
|Mannheim / DE||17.09.2020||DE||660,00 €|
|Mannheim / DE||05.11.2020||DE||660,00 €|
|Zürich / CH||26.11.2020||DE||1'030.00 CHF|
|In-house training courses on request!||inquiry|
- Guaranteed to take place
- The course will definitely take place if you make a booking
- There are no free places left on this course. If you still book it, we will place you on the waiting list.
This course is held in another country. Due to the different tax conditions, you will have to book it in a separate booking process. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Request an inhouse training
Guarantee of quality
Following completion by the participants, every single training course is assessed at the levels
- suitability of the training room,
- suitability of the workplace,
- functionality of the technical equipment, and
- satisfaction throughout the entire course / seminar,
and recorded in our "TRIVALUATION" feedback system for quality assurance purposes. This enables us to consistently ensure the high quality and satisfaction of our valued customers. We really appreciate the overall rating of 9.3 from 10 points awarded by our many enthusiastic customers.
Trivadis guarantees the success of your training. Having completed the course / seminar, do you have any questions about the practical aspects? Would you like to repeat any of the exercises in the lab environment?
Our success guarantee allows you to repeat individual days, or even the entire training course, free of charge for up to 6 months after attending a training course. You bring with you the course materials from the previous training course.