Jira Service Desk - Implementing Self Services with Service Desk
Jira Service Desk is the Atlassian product for implementing self-service portals, ITIL-based ITSM and all matters that you can render for your employees and customers in the form of services. It is not an IT-centric tool. It can also depict vacation requests, orders and approval processes just as efficiently and be used for ITIL-based change management. Much of this can be performed by Service Desk immediately after installation. Even more can be achieved through clever configuration. A number of apps can be used to expand the functionality. In this seminar, you will learn how to direct requests from your employees and colleagues from different areas to the right channels. You will also learn how to use Service Desk to provide an efficient service to your employees and customers despite their growing numbers. Using practical examples, you will learn not only how to use Jira Service Desk for IT purposes, but also how to offer company-wide self-services with Service Desk. The seminar does not stop at request configuration, but also provides the Jira platform expertise and tools needed to set up Service Desk successfully following the seminar.
- The course will illustrate the opportunities presented by Jira Service Desk and show you how to use the numerous functions to your benefit and in a way that boosts efficiency.
- You will then be able to get the most out of Jira Service Desk.
JIRA Service Desk administrators, service managers and agents who will work with Service Desk at a user level.
Jira Service Desk – The Basics
- Anatomy of a Service Desk project
- Creating and configuring custom fields
- Creating your own issue types and using them for requests
- Understanding screen masks for agents
JIRA Service Desk – Further Topics
- Adapting standard workflows and implementing your own workflows
- One face to the customer – agents in Jira Service Desk
- Understanding Service Desk permissions
- Using canned responses correctly
- Communicating with development in the event of incidents
ITIL for Jira Service Desk
- Getting to know ITIL terms and how Atlassian uses these within the context of Service Desk
- Workflows for incident, problem, change and service requests
Configuring JIRA Service Desk
- Defining different request types
- Configuring effective automations
- Capitalizing on Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Adapting customer portals to meet your needs
- Configuring queues
- Implementing approval workflows in the portal
Service Desk "Best Practice"
- Perfect project organization with Jira Service Desk
- Jira Service Desk in conjunction with Jira Software and Jira Core
- Self-service and knowledge management with Confluence and Jira Service Desk
- Incident swarming and ChatOps with Service Desk
- Controlling systems with Jira Service Desk
- Post-incident reports and runbooks in the context of Jira Service Desk and Confluence as a knowledge database
Expanding Service Desk with Plugins
- Automation beyond the limits of Service Desk
- Visual adjustments to the portal based on your own requirements
- Internationalizing Jira Service Desk within the portal
- Implementing a CMDB with Jira Service Desk and Riada Insight
- HR processes with Jira Service Desk
- Procurement and ordering with Service Desk
- Securing the portal against unauthorized users
- CMDB with Service Desk and Confluence
- Understanding permissions and licensing
You should be able to administrate Jira and have already worked with Jira (without Service Desk) previously.
Our Quality Promise
Contact to our service center
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+41 (0) 584 595795
+43 (01) 33 2353160
+41 (0) 584 595454
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+49 (0) 711 90363245
Early booking pays off
Book your training at least 3 or 6 months before the start of the course and take advantage of the flexible pricing.
|> 6 months||> 3 months||0–3 months|
|670,00 EUR||750,00 EUR||830,00 EUR|
|Virtual Classroom||14.07.2021||DE||830,00 €|
|Mannheim / DE||27.10.2021||DE||670,00 €|
|Virtual Classroom||27.10.2021||DE||670,00 €|
|In-house training courses on request!||inquiry|
- Guaranteed to take place
- The course will definitely take place if you make a booking
- There are no free places left on this course. If you still book it, we will place you on the waiting list.
This course is held in another country. Due to the different tax conditions, you will have to book it in a separate booking process. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Request an inhouse training
Guarantee of quality
Following completion by the participants, every single training course is assessed at the levels
- suitability of the training room,
- suitability of the workplace,
- functionality of the technical equipment, and
- satisfaction throughout the entire course / seminar,
and recorded in our "TRIVALUATION" feedback system for quality assurance purposes. This enables us to consistently ensure the high quality and satisfaction of our valued customers. We really appreciate the overall rating of 9.3 from 10 points awarded by our many enthusiastic customers.
Trivadis guarantees the success of your training. Having completed the course / seminar, do you have any questions about the practical aspects? Would you like to repeat any of the exercises in the lab environment?
Our success guarantee allows you to repeat individual days, or even the entire training course, free of charge for up to 6 months after attending a training course. You bring with you the course materials from the previous training course.