Jira Platform - Specialist Administration
The Atlassian Jira 7 platform is a multi-functional tool for issue tracking and project management, which is not only intuitive but also highly configurable. By defining your own workflows and issue types, as well as the options for interface customization, a wide variety of usage scenarios can be mapped, from the Agile software project to operative management and the support ticket system. Often, several of these scenarios are even used on a single Jira installation.
In this one-day seminar, you will discover the opportunities offered by Atlassian Jira by means of a compact overview.
- The course demonstrates the vast scope of performance in a concise way.
- Create your utilization plan for Jira based on in-depth knowledge.
- As a project manager, you will be familiar with the Jira range of functions for suggestions for your system administration.
- You will be able to differentiate between the products Atlassian Jira Core, Atlassian Jira Software and Atlassian Jira Service Desk.
Specialist Jira administrators, those involved in creating a Jira utilization plan, Jira users
The basics of the technical administration of JIRA Software
- The Jira platform concept
- Overview of the products Jira Core, Jira Software and Jira Service Desk
- Core concepts: Project, workflow, issue
- Project management through the use of components, versions and sub-tasks
- Interlinking issues using links and issue-based time recording
- Issue historization and its limits
Searches, filters and reports
- Using the different search types: Basic, Advanced and Quick Search
- Jira Query Language (JQL)
- Using filters and administration
- Visualizing project statistics using reports
- Sending search results as a mail subscription
- Structure of the Jira default workflow and project-specific workflows (templates)
- Workflow components: Status, transitions, steps
- Workflow configuration: Conditions, validators, post functions, triggers
- Defining customer-specific event types
- Options for creating your own workflows
- Interaction between user-defined fields, masks and workflows
Jira administration and configuration
- Joint configuration of projects using schemas
- Field configurations, customer-specific fields
- Definition of screen masks
- Permission concepts based on users, groups and roles
- Notification concepts and schemas
- Differentiating between technical, professional and project administration
- Automatic notifications for modifications
- Creating specific interfaces for projects with dashboards and gadgets
- Differences between the products Jira Core, Jira Software and Jira Service Desk
- Brief view of Service Desk and Jira Software
- License management/administration of licenses
- Distribution of access rights for the various products based on the Jira platform
Good general computer skills, ideally initial experience with issue trackers
Follow-up Courses and Workshops
Our Quality Promise
Contact to our service center
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+41 (0) 584 595795
+43 (01) 33 2353160
+41 (0) 584 595454
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+49 (0) 711 90363245
Early booking pays off
Book your training at least 3 or 6 months before the start of the course and take advantage of the flexible pricing.
|> 6 months||> 3 months||0–3 months|
|670,00 EUR||750,00 EUR||830,00 EUR|
|Virtual Classroom||07.05.2021||DE||830,00 €|
|Mannheim / DE||16.07.2021||DE||750,00 €|
|Virtual Classroom||16.07.2021||DE||750,00 €|
|Mannheim / DE||29.10.2021||DE||670,00 €|
|Virtual Classroom||29.10.2021||DE||670,00 €|
|In-house training courses on request!||inquiry|
- Guaranteed to take place
- The course will definitely take place if you make a booking
- There are no free places left on this course. If you still book it, we will place you on the waiting list.
This course is held in another country. Due to the different tax conditions, you will have to book it in a separate booking process. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Request an inhouse training
Guarantee of quality
Following completion by the participants, every single training course is assessed at the levels
- suitability of the training room,
- suitability of the workplace,
- functionality of the technical equipment, and
- satisfaction throughout the entire course / seminar,
and recorded in our "TRIVALUATION" feedback system for quality assurance purposes. This enables us to consistently ensure the high quality and satisfaction of our valued customers. We really appreciate the overall rating of 9.3 from 10 points awarded by our many enthusiastic customers.
Trivadis guarantees the success of your training. Having completed the course / seminar, do you have any questions about the practical aspects? Would you like to repeat any of the exercises in the lab environment?
Our success guarantee allows you to repeat individual days, or even the entire training course, free of charge for up to 6 months after attending a training course. You bring with you the course materials from the previous training course.