Jira for Business
Does this sound familiar? Is your Jira entity managed by your IT department and you have to work with what you get?
Not for much longer! As part of this user seminar, you will learn how to control projects outside of software development with Jira, how to configure and use the powerful Jira workflows and how to assign an issue automatically.
This seminar does not simply cover the opportunities offered by Jira Core business projects. Ultimately, you as a business user can benefit from the additional opportunities offered by other products based on the Jira platform, Jira Service Desk and Jira Software. For example, the Kanban and Scrum boards included in Jira Software have tremendous potential to make your job easier, even if you do not want to rigorously use the underlying methods. What's more, after the training, you will be able to design your own Jira “killer dashboards” and thus retain an overview of your projects in Jira.
During the seminar, we will demonstrate the opportunities offered by Jira in everyday project activities using practical examples. The following topics will be covered.
- The course will illustrate the opportunities presented by Jira and show how to use the numerous functions to your benefit and in a way that boosts efficiency.
- You will then be able to get the most out of Jira.
- You will have a selection of methodologies available in your everyday project activities, which will help you to use Jira effectively.
Users who want to get more out of Jira.
Basics of Jira
- History of Jira
- A comparison of Jira Core/Software/Service Desk
- Versions and components within the scope of project management
- Searches, filters and dashboards
Basics of Jira workflow modeling
- Implementing organizational processes in a user-friendly way
- Using post-functions, conditions and transitions correctly
- Using the project lead role constructively
- Mapping automations via components
Jira in project management
- Calculating costs
- Monitoring project status
- Implementing reminder functions
Various project examples
- Processing HR vacation requests in a structured manner
- Marketing - organizing campaigns
- Finance - tracking invoices
- Legal - mapping documentation processes
- Operations - asset tracking
- Useful plug-ins for non-software projects
- Application scenarios for issue security
- Further insights into Jira Service Desk and Jira Software
Initial experience with Jira as an end user. Experience in dealing with other IT systems or an affinity for IT as an employee outside of IT.
Our Quality Promise
Contact to our service center
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+41 (0) 584 595795
+43 (01) 33 2353160
+41 (0) 584 595454
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+49 (0) 711 90363245
Early booking pays off
Book your training at least 3 or 6 months before the start of the course and take advantage of the flexible pricing.
|> 6 months||> 3 months||0–3 months|
|670,00 EUR||750,00 EUR||830,00 EUR|
|Virtual Classroom||12.07.2021||DE||830,00 €|
|Mannheim / DE||25.10.2021||DE||750,00 €|
|Virtual Classroom||25.10.2021||DE||750,00 €|
|In-house training courses on request!||inquiry|
- Guaranteed to take place
- The course will definitely take place if you make a booking
- There are no free places left on this course. If you still book it, we will place you on the waiting list.
This course is held in another country. Due to the different tax conditions, you will have to book it in a separate booking process. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Request an inhouse training
Guarantee of quality
Following completion by the participants, every single training course is assessed at the levels
- suitability of the training room,
- suitability of the workplace,
- functionality of the technical equipment, and
- satisfaction throughout the entire course / seminar,
and recorded in our "TRIVALUATION" feedback system for quality assurance purposes. This enables us to consistently ensure the high quality and satisfaction of our valued customers. We really appreciate the overall rating of 9.3 from 10 points awarded by our many enthusiastic customers.
Trivadis guarantees the success of your training. Having completed the course / seminar, do you have any questions about the practical aspects? Would you like to repeat any of the exercises in the lab environment?
Our success guarantee allows you to repeat individual days, or even the entire training course, free of charge for up to 6 months after attending a training course. You bring with you the course materials from the previous training course.