Java for Decision Makers
The seminar covers the basics and concepts of language and platform without the burden of programming. You've heard a lot about Java so far and would like to know more. This course will provide you with the necessary overview of Java, its enterprise and mobile technology. Discover how to use Java to your benefit.
- Learn how to leverage Java in your software projects and how to avoid known issues and use up-and-coming new features
You are an IT project manager or software development manager and want to acquire the necessary basic Java skills in a short time.
- The special features of Java - Compiler, JVM, Bytecode, etc.
- How to implement platform-independent solutions (WORA)
- Security and library concepts in Java
- Multi-threading, Unicode, monitoring, performance
- Development of Java 1.0 to date
- Standardization in Java/Java Community Process (JCP)
- Polyglot programming on the JVM
Java development environments and GUI development
- Status and concepts of integrated development environments
- Eclipse IDE, IntelliJ IDEA, Oracle JDeveloper, NetBeans
- Expansion concepts
- SWT, Eclipse RCP
- AWT, Swing, NetBeans RCP
- Java 2D, Java 3D
Java in mobile application development
- Java Mobile Edition, Java ME (J2ME)
- Android/iPhone/JSF Mobile?
- SIP servlets and Convergent applications
Service-oriented architectures with Java
- Web services and standards such as SOAP, WSDL, http
- OSGi - SOA in the JVM
- ESB with Java or an explanation of JBI, SCA, Mule, Apache Camel, etc.
- Java SOA as a basis for Business Process Management (BPM)
- Caching/datagrids using Infinispan as an example
- Distribution and multi-tier architectures with Java
- Implementing communication concepts such as Remote Procedure Calls (RPC) or Message-oriented Middleware (MOM), for example with RMI or JMS
- Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE)
- Enterprise component models such as EJB, Spring, Guice
- Overview of (Java EE) application server
- Transactional and scalable services with Java
- Enterprise integration of third-party systems or what is an EIS?
- Database access with JDBC
- Architecture of web applications with Java
- The roles played by Apache, Tomcat or Java EE Server (Websphere, Oracle, SAP Netweaver, etc.), for example
- Servlets and JavaServer Pages JSP, JavaServer Faces (JSF)
- Overview of web frameworks in Java, for example, GWT, Wicket
- Portlets and portal servers
- Relationship between the need for knowledge and use of Java technology
- Effectiveness of Java compared with other languages
- Project risks as a result of Java technology
- Upward/downward compatibility
- What you can learn from successful Java products such as Websphere, Eclipse IDE, JBossAS
- How to understand Java buzzwords
General computer skills
Our Quality Promise
Contact to our service center
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+41 (0) 584 595795
+43 (01) 33 2353160
+41 (0) 584 595454
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+49 (0) 711 90363245
Early booking pays off
Book your training at least 3 or 6 months before the start of the course and take advantage of the flexible pricing.
|> 6 months||> 3 months||0–3 months|
|660,00 EUR||750,00 EUR||830,00 EUR|
|Virtual Classroom||20.07.2020||DE||830,00 €|
|Mannheim / DE||19.10.2020||DE||750,00 €|
|Mannheim / DE||07.12.2020||DE||660,00 €|
|In-house training courses on request!||inquiry|
- Guaranteed to take place
- The course will definitely take place if you make a booking
- There are no free places left on this course. If you still book it, we will place you on the waiting list.
This course is held in another country. Due to the different tax conditions, you will have to book it in a separate booking process. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Request an inhouse training
Guarantee of quality
Following completion by the participants, every single training course is assessed at the levels
- suitability of the training room,
- suitability of the workplace,
- functionality of the technical equipment, and
- satisfaction throughout the entire course / seminar,
and recorded in our "TRIVALUATION" feedback system for quality assurance purposes. This enables us to consistently ensure the high quality and satisfaction of our valued customers. We really appreciate the overall rating of 9.3 from 10 points awarded by our many enthusiastic customers.
Trivadis guarantees the success of your training. Having completed the course / seminar, do you have any questions about the practical aspects? Would you like to repeat any of the exercises in the lab environment?
Our success guarantee allows you to repeat individual days, or even the entire training course, free of charge for up to 6 months after attending a training course. You bring with you the course materials from the previous training course.