This course teaches developers how to create end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure. You will learn how to implement Azure compute solutions, create Azure Functions, implement and manage web apps, develop solutions utilizing Azure storage, implement authentication and authorization, and secure your solutions by using KeyVault and Managed Identities. You will also learn how to connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services, and include event- and message-based models in your solutions. The course also covers monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions.
You are interested in Azure development or in passing the Microsoft Azure Developer Associate certification exam.
Module 1: Creating Azure App Service Web Apps
You will learn how to build a web application on the Azure App Service platform. You will learn how the platform functions and how to create, configure, scale, secure, and deploy to the App Service platform.
- Azure App Service core concepts
- Creating an Azure App Service Web App
- Configuring and Monitoring App Service apps
- Scaling App Service apps
- Azure App Service staging environments
Module 2: Implement Azure functions
This module covers creating Functions apps, and how to integrate triggers and inputs/outputs in to the app.
- Azure Functions overview
- Developing Azure Functions
- Implement Durable Functions
Module 3: Develop solutions that use blob storage
You will learn how Azure Blob storage works, how to manage data through the hot/cold/archive blob storage lifecycle, and how to use the Azure Blob storage client library to manage data and metadata.
- Azure Blob storage core concepts
- Managing the Azure Blob storage lifecycle
- Working with Azure Blob storage
Module 4: Develop solutions that use Cosmos DB storage
You will learn how Cosmos DB is structured and how data consistency is managed. You will also learn how to create Cosmos DB accounts and create databases, containers, and items by using a mix of the Azure Portal and the .NET SDK.
- Azure Cosmos DB overview
- Azure Cosmos DB data structure
- Working with Azure Cosmos DB resources and data
Module 5: Implement IaaS solutions
This module instructs you on how to use create VMs and container images to use in their solutions. It covers creating VMs, using ARM templates to automate resource deployment, create and manage Docker images, publishing an image to the Azure Container Registry, and running a container in Azure Container Instances.
- Provisioning VMs in Azure
- Create and deploy ARM templates
- Create container images for solutions
- Publish a container image to Azure Container Registry
- Create and run container images in Azure Container Instances
Module 6: Implement user authentication and authorization
You will learn how to leverage the Microsoft Identity Platform v2.0 to manage authentication and access to resources. You will also learn how to use the Microsoft Authentication Library and Microsoft Graph to authenticate a user and retrieve information stored in Azure, and how and when to use Shared Access Signatures.
- Microsoft Identity Platform v2.0
- Authentication using the Microsoft Authentication Library
- Using Microsoft Graph
- Authorizing data operations in Azure Storage
Module 7: Implement secure cloud solutions
This module covers how to secure the information (keys, secrets, certificates) an application uses to access resources. It also covers securing application configuration information.
Manage keys, secrets, and certificates by using the KeyVault API
Implement Managed Identities for Azure resources
Secure app configuration data by using Azure App Configuration
Module 8: Implement API Management
You will learn how to publish APIs, create policies to manage information shared through the API, and to manage access to your APIs by using the Azure API Management service.
- API Management overview
- Defining policies for APIs
- Securing your APIs
Module 9: Develop App Service Logic Apps
This module teaches you how to use Azure Logic Apps to schedule, automate, and orchestrate tasks, business processes, workflows, and services across enterprises or organizations.
- Azure Logic Apps overview
- Creating custom connectors for Logic Apps
Module 10: Develop event-based solutions
You will learn how to build applications with event-based architectures.
- Implement solutions that use Azure Event Grid
- Implement solutions that use Azure Event Hubs
- Implement solutions that use Azure Notification Hubs
Module 11: Develop message-based solutions
You will learn how to build applications with message-based architectures.
- Implement solutions that use Azure Service Bus
- Implement solutions that use Azure Queue Storage queues
Module 12: Monitor and optimize Azure solutions
This module teaches you how to instrument your code for telemetry and how to analyze and troubleshoot your apps.
- Overview of monitoring in Azure
- Instrument an app for monitoring
- Analyzing and troubleshooting apps
- Implement code that handles transient faults
Module 13: Integrate caching and content delivery within solutions
You will learn how to use different caching services to improve the performance of your apps.
- Develop for Azure Cache for Redis
- Develop for storage on CDNs
Here you can register for the certification test.
- You should have 1-2 years professional development experience and experience with Microsoft Azure.
- You must be able to program in an Azure Supported Language.
Follow-up Courses and Workshops
Contact to our service center
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+41 (0) 584 595795
+43 (01) 33 2353160
+41 (0) 584 595454
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+49 (0) 711 90363245
Early booking pays off
Book your training at least 3 or 6 months before the start of the course and take advantage of the flexible pricing.
> 6 months
> 3 months
|Virtual Classroom||05.09 - 09.09.2022||de||€ 2.850,00|
|Virtual Classroom||28.11 - 02.12.2022||de||€ 2.570,00|
|In-house training courses on request||Inquiry|
- Guaranteed to take place
- The course will definitely take place if you make a booking
- There are no free places left on this course. If you still book it, we will place you on the waiting list.
- The course price is shown in the currency EUR. For orders from Switzerland, we convert the price into CHF and take into account the appropriate VAT rate. We are also happy to assist you with your order by telephone: CH +41 58 459 57 95 or DE +49 711 903 632 45.