Designing an Azure Data Solution
In this course, you will design various data platform technologies into solutions that are in line with business and technical requirements. This can include on-premises, cloud, and hybrid data scenarios which incorporate relational, No-SQL or Data Warehouse data. You will also learn how to design process architectures using a range of technologies for both streaming and batch data.
You will also explore how to design data security including data access, data policies and standards. You will also design Azure data solutions which includes the optimization, availability and disaster recovery of big data, batch processing and streaming data solutions.
- The audience for this course is data professionals, data architects, and business intelligence professionals who want to learn about the data platform technologies that exist on Microsoft Azure.
- The secondary audience for this course is individuals who develop applications that deliver content from the data platform technologies that exist on Microsoft Azure.
Module 1: Data Platform Architecture Considerations
In this module, you will learn how to design and build secure, scalable and performant solutions in Azure by examining the core principles found in every good architecture. You will learn how using key principles throughout your architecture regardless of technology choice, can help you design, build, and continuously improve your architecture for an organizations benefit.
- Core Principles of Creating Architectures
- Design with Security in Mind
- Performance and Scalability
- Design for availability and recoverability
- Design for efficiency and operations
- Case Study
Module 2: Azure Batch Processing Reference Architectures
In this module, you will learn the reference design and architecture patterns for dealing with the batch processing of data. You will be exposed to dealing with the movement of data from on-premises systems into a cloud data warehouse and how it can be automated. You will also be exposed to an AI architecture and how the data platform can integrate with an AI solution.
- Lambda architectures from a Batch Mode Perspective
- Design an Enterprise BI solution in Azure
- Automate enterprise BI solutions in Azure
- Architect an Enterprise-grade Conversational Bot in Azure
Module 3: Azure Real-Time Reference Architectures
In this module, you will learn the reference design and architecture patterns for dealing with streaming data. You will learn how streaming data can be ingested by Event Hubs and Stream Analytics to deliver real-time analysis of data. You will also explore a data science architecture the streams data into Azure Databricks to perform trend analysis. You will finally learn how an Internet of Things (IoT) architecture will require data platform technologies to store data.
- Lambda architectures for a Real-Time Perspective
- Architect a stream processing pipeline with Azure Stream Analytics
- Design a stream processing pipeline with Azure Databricks
- Create an Azure IoT reference architecture
Module 4: Data Platform Security Design Considerations
In this module, you will learn how to incorporate security into an architecture design and learn the key decision points in Azure provides to help you create a secure environment through all the layers of your architecture.
- Defense in Depth Security Approach
- Identity Management
- Infrastructure Protection
- Encryption Usage
- Network Level Protection
- Application Security
Module 5: Designing for Resiliency and Scale
In this module, student will learn scaling services to handle load. You will learn how identifying network bottlenecks and optimizing your storage performance are important to ensure your users have the best experience. You will also learn how to handle infrastructure and service failure, recover from the loss of data, and recover from a disaster by designing availability and recoverability into your architecture.
- Adjust Workload Capacity by Scaling
- Optimize Network Performance
- Design for Optimized Storage and Database Performance
- Identifying Performance Bottlenecks
- Design a Highly Available Solution
- Incorporate Disaster Recovery into Architectures
- Design Backup and Restore strategies
Module 6: Design for Efficiency and Operations
In this module, you will learn how to design an Azure architecture that is operationally-efficient and minimizes costs by reducing spend, you will understand how to design architectures that eliminates waste and gives you full visibility into what is being utilized in your organizations Azure environment.
- Maximizing the Efficiency of your Cloud Environment
- Use Monitoring and Analytics to Gain Operational Insights
- Use Automation to Reduce Effort and Error
In addition to your professional experience, you who take this training should have technical knowledge equivalent to the following courses:
- Azure fundamentals
Recommended Courses & Workshops
Our Quality Promise
Contact to our service center
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+41 (0) 584 595795
+43 (01) 33 2353160
+41 (0) 584 595454
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+49 (0) 711 90363245
Early booking pays off
Book your training at least 3 or 6 months before the start of the course and take advantage of the flexible pricing.
|> 6 months||> 3 months||0–3 months|
|1 030,00 EUR|
|1 140,00 EUR |
01.07. - 02.07.2021
|DE||1 140,00 €|
|Basel / CH||
27.09. - 28.09.2021
|Stuttgart / DE||
08.11. - 09.11.2021
|DE||1 030,00 €|
|In-house training courses on request!||inquiry|
- Guaranteed to take place
- The course will definitely take place if you make a booking
- There are no free places left on this course. If you still book it, we will place you on the waiting list.
This course is held in another country. Due to the different tax conditions, you will have to book it in a separate booking process. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Request an inhouse training
Guarantee of quality
Following completion by the participants, every single training course is assessed at the levels
- suitability of the training room,
- suitability of the workplace,
- functionality of the technical equipment, and
- satisfaction throughout the entire course / seminar,
and recorded in our "TRIVALUATION" feedback system for quality assurance purposes. This enables us to consistently ensure the high quality and satisfaction of our valued customers. We really appreciate the overall rating of 9.3 from 10 points awarded by our many enthusiastic customers.
Trivadis guarantees the success of your training. Having completed the course / seminar, do you have any questions about the practical aspects? Would you like to repeat any of the exercises in the lab environment?
Our success guarantee allows you to repeat individual days, or even the entire training course, free of charge for up to 6 months after attending a training course. You bring with you the course materials from the previous training course.