In this course you will learn about the data engineering patterns and practices as it pertains to working with batch and real-time analytical solutions using Azure data platform technologies.
You will begin by understanding the core compute and storage technologies that are used to build an analytical solution. You will then explore how to design an analytical serving layers and focus on data engineering considerations for working with source files. You will learn how to interactively explore data stored in files in a data lake. You will learn the various ingestion techniques that can be used to load data using the Apache Spark capability found in Azure Synapse Analytics or Azure Databricks, or how to ingest using Azure Data Factory or Azure Synapse pipelines. You will also learn the various ways you can transform the data using the same technologies that is used to ingest data. You will spend time on the course learning how to monitor and analyze the performance of analytical system so that you can optimize the performance of data loads, or queries that are issued against the systems. You will understand the importance of implementing security to ensure that the data is protected at rest or in transit. You will then show how the data in an analytical system can be used to create dashboards, or build predictive models in Azure Synapse Analytics.
- The primary audience for this course is data professionals, data architects, and business intelligence professionals who want to learn about data engineering and building analytical solutions using data platform technologies that exist on Microsoft Azure.
- The secondary audience for this course data analysts and data scientists who work with analytical solutions built on Microsoft Azure.
- Explore compute and storage options for data engineering workloads
- Design and implement the serving layer
- Data engineering considerations for source files
- Run interactive queries using Azure Synapse Analytics serverless SQL pools
- Explore, transform, and load data into the Data Warehouse using Apache Spark
- Data exploration and transformation in Azure Databricks
- Ingest and load data into the data warehouse
- Transform data with Azure Data Factory or Azure Synapse Pipelines
- Orchestrate data movement and transformation in Azure Synapse Pipelines
- Optimize query performance with dedicated SQL pools in Azure Synapse
- Analyze and Optimize Data Warehouse Storage
- Support Hybrid Transactional Analytical Processing (HTAP) with Azure Synapse Link
- End-to-end security with Azure Synapse Analytics
- Real-time Stream Processing with Stream Analytics
- Create a Stream Processing Solution with Event Hubs and Azure Databricks
- Build reports using Power BI integration with Azure Synapase Analytics
- Perform Integrated Machine Learning Processes in Azure Synapse Analytics
Successful students start this course with knowledge of cloud computing and core data concepts and professional experience with data solutions.
Follow-up Courses and Workshops
Recommended Courses & Workshops
Contact to our service center
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+41 (0) 584 595795
+43 (01) 33 2353160
+41 (0) 584 595454
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+49 (0) 711 90363245
Early booking pays off
Book your training at least 3 or 6 months before the start of the course and take advantage of the flexible pricing.
> 6 months
> 3 months
|Virtual Classroom||20.03 - 23.03.2023||de||€ 2.060,00|
|Virtual Classroom||03.07 - 06.07.2023||de||€ 1.830,00|
|Virtual Classroom||16.10 - 19.10.2023||de||€ 1.830,00|
|Virtual Classroom||11.12 - 14.12.2023||de||€ 1.830,00|
|In-house training courses on request||Inquiry|
- Guaranteed to take place
- The course will definitely take place if you make a booking
- There are no free places left on this course. If you still book it, we will place you on the waiting list.
- The course price is shown in the currency EUR. For orders from Switzerland, we convert the price into CHF and take into account the appropriate VAT rate. We are also happy to assist you with your order by telephone: CH +41 58 459 57 95 or DE +49 711 903 632 45.