Confluence for Users
Atlassian Confluence provides an innovative tool for communication within teams and organizations. Diverse applications are possible, from knowledge management through technical documentation to use in technical editorial systems. Content is easy to maintain, even for users without a technical background, thanks to a sophisticated Rich Text editor. Even dedicated Office users often switch to Confluence — the integration of Office documents, functions for import and export and numerous additional plug-ins expand the usage options.
In this one-day seminar, end users will learn to work with Confluence. The background and application concepts will be introduced and initial hurdles overcome.
- 1 day Confluence course for the majority of users.
- No boring admin topics, with the focus on day-to-day use.
- Afterwards, you can get started straight away.
Confluence end users, but also of interest as a basic course for “Confluence administrators,” ICT champions and potential field administrators
Basics and practical application
- A Wiki in the company: collaboration
- Structure: spaces, pages and blog posts
- User interface: tools and menus
- Field directory
- User directory and personal areas
- Searching Confluence
- Creating pages and linking them
- Tables, headers, lists, etc.
- Dealing with attachments
- Working with graphics
- Page layouts
- Page templates and blueprints
- For power users: keyboard shortcuts and Wiki mark-up
- Macro types
- Macro browser
- Formatting (panels, source code, columns)
- Structuring (table of contents, sub-pages)
- MS Office, PDF documents
- Labeling pages
- Page permissions
- Versioning and history
- Modification comments and notifications
- Collaboration: Sharing content, @ mentions and tasks
- Typical applications
- Overview of space management
- Navigation pages, homepages
- Structuring content
- Exporting/importing content
- Simple layout adjustments
- Creating page templates
Confluence - Tips and tricks
- Best practices
- Checking notifications, RSS feeds, etc.
- Personal labels
- Popular plug-ins
None. Participants simply need an understanding of the term “Wiki.”
Follow-up Courses and Workshops
Our Quality Promise
Contact to our service center
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+41 (0) 584 595795
+43 (01) 33 2353160
+41 (0) 584 595454
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+49 (0) 711 90363245
Early booking pays off
Book your training at least 3 or 6 months before the start of the course and take advantage of the flexible pricing.
|> 6 months||> 3 months||0–3 months|
|830,00 EUR |
|Mannheim / DE||18.01.2022||DE||830,00 €|
|Virtual Classroom||18.01.2022||DE||830,00 €|
|Hybrid Training / Zürich / CH||03.05.2022||DE||1'030.00 CHF|
|Mannheim / DE||20.09.2022||DE||660,00 €|
|In-house training courses on request!||inquiry|
- Guaranteed to take place
- The course will definitely take place if you make a booking
- There are no free places left on this course. If you still book it, we will place you on the waiting list.
This course is held in another country. Due to the different tax conditions, you will have to book it in a separate booking process. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Request an inhouse training
Guarantee of quality
Following completion by the participants, every single training course is assessed at the levels
- suitability of the training room,
- suitability of the workplace,
- functionality of the technical equipment, and
- satisfaction throughout the entire course / seminar,
and recorded in our "TRIVALUATION" feedback system for quality assurance purposes. This enables us to consistently ensure the high quality and satisfaction of our valued customers. We really appreciate the overall rating of 9.3 from 10 points awarded by our many enthusiastic customers.
Trivadis guarantees the success of your training. Having completed the course / seminar, do you have any questions about the practical aspects? Would you like to repeat any of the exercises in the lab environment?
Our success guarantee allows you to repeat individual days, or even the entire training course, free of charge for up to 6 months after attending a training course. You bring with you the course materials from the previous training course.