Cloud Native with Spring
Cloud and Microservices architectures are presenting developers with new challenges. The many small services have to be coordinated, while the communication between the services can also fail and you have to deal with new kinds of error scenarios. The Spring Cloud project is taking on precisely these challenges. It provides developers with tools for implementing the common design patterns of distributed software systems: Configuration management, service discovery, circuit breaker, intelligent routing, micro proxy, global locks, leadership choice, distributed sessions and cluster status. Thanks to Spring Cloud, developers can implement these patterns quickly and easily. The solutions work in any distributed environment, whether on the developer’s laptop, in the data center or in one of the numerous Cloud environments.
The training provides a comprehensive overview of the common patterns for implementing a Cloud architecture using Spring. Practical use of the Spring Cloud sub-projects will be taught by means of numerous exercises.
- Gain an overview of common Cloud architectures and implement these in practice following the training.
- With Spring Cloud, you will receive solutions for the key issues of distributed software systems, such as communication, management and security
- With Spring Cloud, you will be able to rely on tried and tested tools to make your introduction to the Cloud world as smooth as possible
- 8 errors of distributed applications
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Container as a Service (CaaS)
- Platform as a Service (Paas)
- Cloud Native and Microservices architectures
- Synchronous vs. asynchronous communication
- Circuit breaker using Hystrix
- Client-side load balancing with Ribbon
- Declarative REST clients with Feign
- Spring Cloud stream with Apacha Kafka
- Central configuration with Spring Cloud Config
- Service discovery with Eureka
- API Gateway Zuul
- Automatic configuration updates with Spring Cloud Bus
- Leadership election with Spring Cloud Cluster
- Overview of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Spring Cloud for Amazon Web Services
- Other Cloud providers
- Security with Spring Cloud Security
- Spring Cloud Gateway
- Spring Cloud Task
Good Java programming skills and a basic understanding of Spring are required.
Our Quality Promise
Contact to our service center
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+41 (0) 584 595795
+43 (01) 33 2353160
+41 (0) 584 595454
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+49 (0) 711 90363245
Early booking pays off
Book your training at least 3 or 6 months before the start of the course and take advantage of the flexible pricing.
|> 6 months||> 3 months||0–3 months|
|1 040,00 EUR||1 170,00 EUR||1 290,00 EUR|
21.02. - 22.02.2022
|DE||1 290,00 €|
23.06. - 24.06.2022
|DE||1 170,00 €|
20.10. - 21.10.2022
|DE||1 040,00 €|
|In-house training courses on request!||inquiry|
- Guaranteed to take place
- The course will definitely take place if you make a booking
- There are no free places left on this course. If you still book it, we will place you on the waiting list.
- The course price is shown in the currency EUR. For orders from Switzerland, we convert the price into CHF and take into account the appropriate VAT rate. We are also happy to assist you with your order by telephone: CH +41 58 459 57 95 or DE +49 711 903 632 45.
Guarantee of quality
Following completion by the participants, every single training course is assessed at the levels
- suitability of the training room,
- suitability of the workplace,
- functionality of the technical equipment, and
- satisfaction throughout the entire course / seminar,
and recorded in our "TRIVALUATION" feedback system for quality assurance purposes. This enables us to consistently ensure the high quality and satisfaction of our valued customers. We really appreciate the overall rating of 9.3 from 10 points awarded by our many enthusiastic customers.
Trivadis guarantees the success of your training. Having completed the course / seminar, do you have any questions about the practical aspects? Would you like to repeat any of the exercises in the lab environment?
Our success guarantee allows you to repeat individual days, or even the entire training course, free of charge for up to 6 months after attending a training course. You bring with you the course materials from the previous training course.