Certified Professional for Software Architecture – Foundation Level (CPSA-F)
What actually characterises a good software architecture? What challenges does the software architect have to face today? Is he more of a technician, organizer or mediator? These questions and more are covered in this training. Furthermore, you will learn the basic tools of the software architect. Using a case study, you will analyze and evaluate the requirements of stakeholders and learn methods and techniques to design high-quality software. We also teach you how to qualitatively assess IT systems and document them efficiently.
On the basis of concrete practical examples and use cases, the tools of a software architect are taught. This includes methodical, technical and communication skills. After the course, you will be able to describe your stakeholders' requirements in a comprehensible way in an implementable software architecture and to communicate convincingly and clearly.
On the last day you can take the "CPSA-F" exam according to iSAQB®.
Software architects and experienced software developers who have already gained experience in designing small & medium-sized software systems
- About this course: CSPA-F
- CSPA-F Training & Certification Program
Fundamentals and terms
- Definition & duties of software architecture
- Goals & positioning of software architecture
- Architecture & Requirements
- Categorisation of software
The architectural draft
- Maxime in architectural drafting
- Architectural Principles
- Architectural styles
- Design patterns
- Architectural patterns
- Tools & techniques
- Macro vs. micro architecture
- Cross-cutting concepts
Description and documentation
- Architecture and organisation
- Architecture and technology
- Essential architectural views
- Complementary representations & notations
- Decomposition strategies
- Architecture documentation
Decision-making & Communication
- Challenges in communication and decision-making
- "Iterative Design Process"
- "Last Responsible Moment"
- Compromise vs. consensus
- The Harvard Concept
- Concept of quality
- Quantitative assessment
- "Architecture Trade-off Analysis Method"
- Technical debts
- Quality tree
- General information about the exam
- Types of examination questions
- Examples of exam questions
- Responsibilities of the software architect
- LINGOX case study
- Identifying Stakeholders
- Requirements, general conditions & restrictions
- Cohesion & Coupling
- Business context view
- Technical context view
- Definition of building blocks
- Architectural Style, Technology Products & Infrastructure
- Team Event
- Conflict of interests and architectural decisions
- Creation of a quality tree
- DE/AT: EUR 250
- CH: 370 CHF
Certification is handled by an independent certification authority.
Trivadis is an official iSAQB® Accredited Training Provider:
Seminar: 50 % theory, 40 % practical examples & exercises on a case study, 10 % exam preparation
- Has more than 18 months of practical experience in software development
- Has knowledge and practical experience in at least one higher programming language
- Has already worked on architectural design in smaller software projects
- Knows concepts of modularization
- Has basic knowledge in software modeling
- Has knowledge in UML or comparable notations
If you have any questions about the prerequisites, please feel free to contact us.
Our Quality Promise
Contact to our service center
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+41 (0) 584 595795
+43 (01) 33 2353160
+41 (0) 584 595454
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+49 (0) 711 90363245
Early booking pays off
Book your training at least 3 or 6 months before the start of the course and take advantage of the flexible pricing.
|> 6 months||> 3 months||0–3 months|
|1 960,00 EUR|
|2 210,00 EUR|
|2 450,00 EUR |
07.06. - 10.06.2021
|DE||2 450,00 €|
|Bern / CH||
06.09. - 09.09.2021
|Hybrid Training / München / DE||
27.09. - 30.09.2021
|DE||2 210,00 €|
|Hybrid Training / Zürich / CH||
22.11. - 25.11.2021
|In-house training courses on request!||inquiry|
- Guaranteed to take place
- The course will definitely take place if you make a booking
- There are no free places left on this course. If you still book it, we will place you on the waiting list.
This course is held in another country. Due to the different tax conditions, you will have to book it in a separate booking process. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Request an inhouse training
Guarantee of quality
Following completion by the participants, every single training course is assessed at the levels
- suitability of the training room,
- suitability of the workplace,
- functionality of the technical equipment, and
- satisfaction throughout the entire course / seminar,
and recorded in our "TRIVALUATION" feedback system for quality assurance purposes. This enables us to consistently ensure the high quality and satisfaction of our valued customers. We really appreciate the overall rating of 9.3 from 10 points awarded by our many enthusiastic customers.
Trivadis guarantees the success of your training. Having completed the course / seminar, do you have any questions about the practical aspects? Would you like to repeat any of the exercises in the lab environment?
Our success guarantee allows you to repeat individual days, or even the entire training course, free of charge for up to 6 months after attending a training course. You bring with you the course materials from the previous training course.