AWS Technical Essentials
AWS Technical Essentials introduces you to AWS products, services, and common solutions. It provides you with fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements and get started working on AWS.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console.
- Understand the foundational services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS).
- Understand the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Understand AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
- Understand AWS management tools, including Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor.
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services
- Individuals interested in learning how to get started with using AWS
- SysOps Administrators, Solution Architects and Developers interested in using AWS services
Module 1: AWS introduction and history
- AWS Global Infrastructure
- Demonstration: AWS Management Console
Module 2: Compute, network and storage services
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Demonstration: Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Hands-on lab: Build your VPC and launch a web server
Module 3: AWS Security, AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Demonstration: AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Module 4: Databases (RDS, DynamoDB)
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- Data storage considerations
- Hands-on lab: Build your database server and connect to it
Module 5: AWS elasticity and management tools
- Auto scaling
- Load balancing
- Cloud Watch
- Trusted Advisor
- Hands-on lab: Scale and load balance your architecture
This course is delivered through a mix of:
- instructor-led training
- and hands-on labs
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
Follow-up Courses and Workshops
Recommended Courses & Workshops
Our Quality Promise
Contact to our service center
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+41 (0) 584 595795
+43 (01) 33 2353160
+41 (0) 584 595454
+49 (0) 711 90363245
+49 (0) 711 90363245
Early booking pays off
Book your training at least 3 or 6 months before the start of the course and take advantage of the flexible pricing.
|> 6 months||> 3 months||0–3 months|
|750.00 CHF |
|Virtual Classroom||20.05.2021||DE||750.00 CHF|
|Zürich / CH||26.08.2021||DE||680.00 CHF|
|München / DE||03.11.2021||DE||600,00 €|
|In-house training courses on request!||inquiry|
- Guaranteed to take place
- The course will definitely take place if you make a booking
- There are no free places left on this course. If you still book it, we will place you on the waiting list.
This course is held in another country. Due to the different tax conditions, you will have to book it in a separate booking process. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Request an inhouse training
Guarantee of quality
Following completion by the participants, every single training course is assessed at the levels
- suitability of the training room,
- suitability of the workplace,
- functionality of the technical equipment, and
- satisfaction throughout the entire course / seminar,
and recorded in our "TRIVALUATION" feedback system for quality assurance purposes. This enables us to consistently ensure the high quality and satisfaction of our valued customers. We really appreciate the overall rating of 9.3 from 10 points awarded by our many enthusiastic customers.
Trivadis guarantees the success of your training. Having completed the course / seminar, do you have any questions about the practical aspects? Would you like to repeat any of the exercises in the lab environment?
Our success guarantee allows you to repeat individual days, or even the entire training course, free of charge for up to 6 months after attending a training course. You bring with you the course materials from the previous training course.