Advanced Technologies of SharePoint 2016
On this course, you will acquire the advanced skills necessary for planning, configuring, and administering a SharePoint 2016 environment.
The course focuses on the areas High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Service Application Architecture, and Microsoft Business Connectivity Services.
The content is supplemented by Social Computing Features, Productivity and Collaboration, Business Intelligence Solutions, Enterprise Content Management, Web Content Management Infrastructure, Governance Plans, and the planning of an upgrade or migration to SharePoint 2016.
This course is designed for experienced IT professionals who want to learn how to install, configure, deploy, and administer SharePoint 2016 environments at a data center or in the cloud.
- Introduction to SharePoint 2016
- Introduction to Hybrid Scenarios for SharePoint 2016
- Planning and Designing Business Continuity Management
- Planning and Implementation of Business Connectivity Services and Secure Store Service
- Configuring Productivity Services for a SharePoint 2016 Deployment
- Managing Solutions in a SharePoint 2016 Deployment Connecting People
- Planning and Configuration of the Web Content Management
- Planning and Configuration of the Enterprise Content Management Planning and Configuration of the Business Intelligence Solutions
- Planning and Configuration of the Work Management
- Upgrade and Migration to SharePoint 2016
You should already have the following skills before attending the course:
- Software management in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Deployment and management of applications (native, virtual, and in the cloud)
- IIS Administration
- Configuration of AD DS for authentication, authorization, and as a user store
- Remote application management with Windows PowerShell 4.0
- Management of databases and server roles in SQL Server
- Coupling applications with SQL Server
- Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machines
Our Quality Promise
Request an inhouse training
Guarantee of quality
Following completion by the participants, every single training course is assessed at the levels
- suitability of the training room,
- suitability of the workplace,
- functionality of the technical equipment, and
- satisfaction throughout the entire course / seminar,
and recorded in our "TRIVALUATION" feedback system for quality assurance purposes. This enables us to consistently ensure the high quality and satisfaction of our valued customers. We really appreciate the overall rating of 9.3 from 10 points awarded by our many enthusiastic customers.
Trivadis guarantees the success of your training. Having completed the course / seminar, do you have any questions about the practical aspects? Would you like to repeat any of the exercises in the lab environment?
Our success guarantee allows you to repeat individual days, or even the entire training course, free of charge for up to 6 months after attending a training course. You bring with you the course materials from the previous training course.